Friday, March 19, 2010

What do I enjoy with my cigar?

I love smoking a cigar in the afternoon or evening, and I usually have a drink and some kind of snack (treat) with it. This can be a little complex, because it is important to match the flavors so they don't clash. Let's start with the drink first. I usually have a Cafe Mocha latte from Starbucks. This matches most of my cigars well. Sometimes I might be in the mood for something strong and then I will get out the scotch. If I want something with a fruit flavor I get out a bottle of wine (Smoking Loon). On a hot afternoon I might have a beer, or a White Russian with ice. I don't drink alcohol often but it is nice with a cigar. Now for the snacks. I normally have a coffee cake with my coffee. If I don't have any coffee cake I might have some Scottish shortbread. If I am having alcohol, I might have a nice cheese like Huntsman cheese, or Jarlsberg. If you smoke cigars, let me know what you like to have with yours!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing that I know of really goes very well with barnyard...Not that I would know from experience.
    (Personal joke, Fadda will get it)

    ReplyDelete